Non-technical losses or energy theft are a widespread and costly issue for public utilities and private energy companies across the globe. The cost of identification and revenue recovery are an additional cost that utilities have for decades grappled with.
One such utility, CK Enerji (who serve the ancient city of Istanbul) has in recent years halved their non-technical losses through the use of data analysis and process automation.
During the live broadcast, our panellists shared information on the following key determinants of their success:
- The digitalisation of the CK Enerji grid
- Theft and loss interventions
- Technology and date driven insights
- Billing operations, MDM and GIS
If you missed the opportunity to join this fascinating webcast, you can take advantage of our on demand recording to understand first hand from Serhan Ozhan (CIO and CTO of CK Energy) the challenges they faced, the approaches they took and lessons they learned.
- Claire Volkwyn, Head of Content, Enlit Africa, South Africa
- Nauman Afsar, Regional VP MEA & Turkey Oracle Utilities
- Serhan Ozhan CIO, CTO CK Enerji