Finance, investment and strategy: Financing the African energy transition
11:15 GMT | 12:15 WAT | 13:15 SAT | 14:15 EAT
Finance, investment and strategy is your starting point for delivering on Africa's commitment to economic growth, energy access, climate change mitigation and more. In this session panellists will address the current financial landscape and discuss how to deliver on the energy transition the continent needs.
- Where will the necessary funding come from?
- How do we make Africa’s internal financial markets more robust and shock resistant?
- What can governments do to incentivise investment that will facilitate the energy transition?
- Of the 5 Ds of the energy transition (Decarbonisation, Decentralisation, Democratisation, Digitalisation, Deregulation), which needs most investment?
- Can the European strategy of “do no harm” be useful to African governments working out their own climate change policies right now?
Already registered on Enlit Africa-Connect?
REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION
FREE CPD Accreditation with: