We are looking forward to the forthcoming events and as show organisers are committed to creating safe environments to protect exhibitors, visitors, contractors and our staff to ensure we can run enjoyable and successful events for all in the new year. In line with government and local authority guidance, as well as the exhibition industry All Secure Standard Guidelines, we are implementing extensive measures in response to COVID-19 health and safety requirements. Some of these are outlined below and will constantly be reviewed in line with current guidelines.
Exhibitor Build Up and Breakdown
- Anyone working on the build up or breakdown of an event will be asked to pre-register before arriving onsite to declare they are fit and health to work.
- Face covering are strongly recommended in line with government guidance. These should be supplied by the individual.
- Temperature check will be a condition of entry. Any person displaying a high temperature will not be granted access to the venue.
- Exhibitor scheduling - there will be a strict exhibitor and contractor scheduling to mimimise the amount of people in the halls at any one time to create safe working environment.
- Safety notices will be highly visible throughout the venue.
- Social distancing will be managed in line with the latest government advice during build-up, the open period and breakdown. This will be based upon Government social distancing guidance.
- A new crowd management protocol will be put in place to ensure all areas of the venue are safe, in line with the latest government guidance.
- Manage exhibitor numbers to optimise exhibitor visitor ratio.
- Clear signage and controlled visitor traffic will help everyone keep a safe distance.
- Wider aisles to enable social distance and to enhance the visitor experience.
- Multiple entrances will enable management of social distancing and queues.
- Specialist social distancing marshals will assist with the management of visitor flow.
- Temperature check will be a condition of visitor entry. Any person displaying a high temperature will not be granted access to the venue.
- A track and trace system will be in place in line with government and local authority guidance.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- Deep clean by the venue prior to commencing build up.
- Enhanced overnight cleaning - the venue will be fully cleaned regularly and electrostatic equipment (fogging) will be used to enhance the overnight cleaning regime of enclosed spaces.
- An enhanced cleaning regime during show open periods, with extra attention given to high frequency touch points such as toilets, door handles and hand rails.
- Food and beverage retail services will be provided in line with latest government guidance.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided throughout the show.
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands, not exchange business cards ad refrain from personal greetings will be in place throughout the venue.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended in line with government guidance. These should be supplied by the individual.
- Safe payments - contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- Show website, social media and emails will supply exhibitors and visitors with the most up to date information regarding guidelines in place at the shows.
- Exhibitor manuals will include specific details of what our exhibitors need to execute for the enhanced safety and hygiene measures.
- Event signage will be displayed prominently regarding recommended guidelines eg. social distancing and personal hygiene.
- Public address during the show regarding physical distance and the importance of hand washing and sanitising hands.