Boost your lead-gen campaign!
Kick start your lead-gen and awareness campaign by securing your exhibition space or sponsorship package at Enlit Africa 2022. From the moment you sign up to participate as an exhibitor and/or sponsor, we work with you to drive your ROI!
We have loads of options waiting for you to utilise!
START NOW WITH ENLIT AFRICA (formerly African Utility Week & POWERGEN Africa)!
Your technologies, solutions and knowledge can help shape the energy sector of the future – so make sure the sector knows what you have to offer.
The success of the energy transition depends not on competition, but collaboration, and Enlit Africa, formerly African Utility Week & POWERGEN Africa, offers you unrivalled access to the industry’s decision-makers, investors and innovators, not to mention the next generation of energy entrepreneurs.
Showcase your solutions to an audience that is thirsty for knowledge, and take the next step of your journey in Africa's energy transition.
Stand out from the crowd and raise your brand profile, digitally and live, to high level industry stakeholders.
Position yourself at the forefront of the industry ahead of your competitors by not only exhibiting through our digital platform and live at Enlit Africa, but also applying to become a sponsor and triple your exposure.
Build trust and establish rapport with your customers and prospects through strategic positioning and brand association with tailor-made solutions to suit any budget. By becoming a sponsor, you will increase overall awareness of your brand to the entire African power, energy and water industry.
Can’t wait to reconnect with your industry in person? We have plenty of digital online options available to you. Connect and showcase your brand to our global community of energy peers, and make the most of our digital offering.
Explore Our Digital Offering
Products & Services: A - F
- AMI Infrastructure
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Biomass Application & Equipment Suppliers
- Blockchain Trading Systems
- Cloud Solutions
- CRM & Billing
- Developers & Consulting Engineers
- Diesel/ Gas Engine Manufacturers
- Digital Enterprise
- Digital Transformation
- Distributed Generation
- Drones & Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Emissions control
- Energy Services and Energy Management
- Energy Storage Technology & Service Providers
- Field Service Management
- Future Energy Systems
Products & Services: G - Z
- Generation Technology & Component Vendors
- Geospatial Information Systems
- Hydro Power
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Measurement, Controls & Tracking Systems Back-up
- Mobility Transformation
- Nuclear Plant Equipment & Services
- Plant Safety
- Power Plant/ Asset Management
- Predictive Analytics
- PV Equipment Providers
- Renewable Integration
- Rural Electrification
- Transmission & Distribution
- Utility Scale Solar
- Virtual Power Plants (VPP)
- Waste to Energy
Who Will You Meet?
Meet with key industry players within the power, energy and water sectors in the African market. 53% of our attendees are key decision makers and in leadership positions with 16% being Directors/Head of business units and 14% C-level/Managing Directors/Board members.
Enlit Africa doesn’t just allow you to meet and network with our community in a once-off live event, but allows you to foster and nurture relationships all year round through a blend of live and digital exhibition to create more long lasting and meaningful engagement.
Our COVID-19 Protocols
Exhibitor All Secure Standard Guidelines
We are looking forward to the forthcoming events and as show organisers are committed to creating safe environments to protect exhibitors, visitors, contractors and our staff to ensure we can run enjoyable and successful events for all in the new year. In line with government and local authority guidance, as well as the exhibition industry All Secure Standard Guidelines, we are implementing extensive measures in response to COVID-19 health and safety requirements. Some of these are outlined below and will constantly be reviewed in line with current guidelines.
Build Up and Breakdown
- Anyone working on the build up or breakdown of an event will be asked to pre-register before arriving onsite to declare they are fit and health to work.
- Face covering are strongly recommended in line with government guidance. These should be supplied by the individual.
- Temperature check will be a condition of entry. Any person displaying a high temperature will not be granted access to the venue.
- Exhibitor scheduling - there will be a strict exhibitor and contractor scheduling to mimimise the amount of people in the halls at any one time to create safe working environment.
- Safety notices will be highly visible throughout the venue.
- Social distancing will be managed in line with the latest government advice during build-up, the open period and breakdown. This will be based upon Government social distancing guidance.
- A new crowd management protocol will be put in place to ensure all areas of the venue are safe, in line with the latest government guidance.
- Manage exhibitor numbers to optimise exhibitor visitor ratio.
- Clear signage and controlled visitor traffic will help everyone keep a safe distance.
- Wider aisles to enable social distance and to enhance the visitor experience.
- Multiple entrances will enable management of social distancing and queues.
- Specialist social distancing marshals will assist with the management of visitor flow.
- Temperature check will be a condition of visitor entry. Any person displaying a high temperature will not be granted access to the venue.
- A track and trace system will be in place in line with government and local authority guidance.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- Deep clean by the venue prior to commencing build up.
- Enhanced overnight cleaning - the venue will be fully cleaned regularly and electrostatic equipment (fogging) will be used to enhance the overnight cleaning regime of enclosed spaces.
- An enhanced cleaning regime during show open periods, with extra attention given to high frequency touch points such as toilets, door handles and hand rails.
- Food and beverage retail services will be provided in line with latest government guidance.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided throughout the show.
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands, not exchange business cards ad refrain from personal greetings will be in place throughout the venue.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended in line with government guidance. These should be supplied by the individual.
- Safe payments - contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- Show website, social media and emails will supply exhibitors and visitors with the most up to date information regarding guidelines in place at the shows.
- Exhibitor manuals will include specific details of what our exhibitors need to execute for the enhanced safety and hygiene measures.
- Event signage will be displayed prominently regarding recommended guidelines eg. social distancing and personal hygiene.
- Public address during the show regarding physical distance and the importance of hand washing and sanitising hands.
Why invest in Africa's power and energy market?
Africa holds enormous resources, which can supply the world with energy from diversified energy sources. With a population exceeding one billion people, and with an estimated combined economy of $1.5 trillion, huge opportunities lie in wait for investors, developers and operators.
The AfDB estimates that to reach its New Deal aspirational vision of giving one billion Africans access to modern energy services by 2025, a total of 230-310 billion USD needs to be invested into electrification projects until 2025.
This kind of investment via new energy access funds is already ongoing through instruments like the private debt energy access fund recently set up by Swiss impact asset manager, responsAbility, or directly from the AfDB.
Read this country breakdown on which developments targeting specific energy needs in African countries are currently on track, courtesy of our host publication ESI Africa.
Enlit Africa's strategic conferences and knowledge hubs provide exclusive insight into the African power, energy and water sectors. Gain market intelligence while connecting with Africa's industry professionals.